Monday, April 12, 2010

T-96 Days: Surfing for Places to Stay

Talk about exhausting... too many websites, too many options, too many opinions!

Basically, I need to book us places to stay in Nice on arrival and Pisa for departure.  Everywhere else, Conor and I will be searching for hostels to stay at and home base out of.  We'll be in Nice from Sunday, 7/18, departing for Tuscany morning of Tuesday, 7/20.  We'll take in the Nicean sites and spend time in nearby Monaco too.

Right now I believe we'll need to make Pisa by Saturday, 7/24, in order to set ourselves up to meander our way to Lajatico where Bocelli will be singing in concert evening of Sunday, 7/25. We'll depart Pisa early Monday morning, 7/26.  I have no idea where we'll be staying in and around Pisa right now.  :-)  Ideally, someplace near the airport and Pisa center with easy transport to the concert at El Teatro del Silenzio (the Theatre of Silence).

More later, out.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's going to be a great adventure!